As an Open Interest Group, TCNOpen is ready to accept new partners with different possible roles:
Collaboration within TCNOpen is based on a specific Open Source Contract Agreement, which has been defined in accord with the following principles:
- Openness: each licensee can use the results in its own products without affecting its own copyrights
- No warranty: results are offered “as they are”
- Limitation of liability
- Error and improvement reporting is mandatory
- Specific termination not to prejudice or affect the accrued rights, claims, and liabilities of either party
- Hint to open source license in case of delivering an own source code bundle is mandatory
Full and Observer Partners need to sign the Contract Agreement and will have access to results under development and related documents. You need to contact us, in case you are interested in participating with such roles. See section "License Agreements" here below.
Interested Partners need just to register in this Web site and will get access to all available published documents.
LICENSE AGREEMENTSThe TRDP Source Code (except the TRDPSpy source code) is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0 (MPL).
The TRDPSpy Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
For more information and license documents, follow the related links.